Tuesday, December 25, 2007

On the Twelveth Day of Christmas...

Well the last day has arrived all the gifts have been opened dinner is baking and the kids are all playing in the boxes there gifts came in and not the presents in them:-) lol


Todays gift was given to all by... Oh hey me:-) lol
I made altered clipboards for everyone - they were really easy to make I bought everything to make them at the dollar store, then I tore stippled different colors on pages torn from a books I was altering tore the pages in strips and glued them on the clip board - I photo copied the the postage stamps. after everything was glued and dry I used gel gloss medium over the top of the clipboards then I used E6000 to glue the clips to the boards. Simple but cute:-)
I'm looking forward to hosting this swap again - Thank you to everyone who participated in this swap I had a fun time and I enjoyed all the gifts that were made! Have a Very Merry Rest of Christmas Day and Have a wonderful New Years Drive carefully if your on the roads!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.