Thursday, December 20, 2007

On The Seventh Day of Christmas (ABC Altered Book Club)

Day 7 has arrived well a bit early but I have to spend the day at my sewing machine tomorrow making a robe for grandaughter for Christmas, I forgot all about it then remembered they'd be here Sunday and I got to thinking oh $#@& I haven't even started her robe yet - Yes I am the Absent Minded Sally:-) lol

So Our first gift is from Zoe Payne she made us an altered notebook - guess now we can all get a head start on our Christmas gift list for next year - keep it close at hand and everytime you think of who or what you need to buy - you can make yourselves a not - just don't loose the book - that is something I would do and your not allowed to steal my ideas:-) lol - Well if I lost the book Christmas would have to be cancelled RIGHT??? Just think of all the money I could save next year:-) lol Ok I'm getting corny again - I'll finish up and stop making you all groan with my drab sence of humor:)

Day 7 - Group 1 from Zoe Payne

Day 7 Group 2 is from JoAnn White

She made us a scrapbook to put all of our Christmas memories in:-) all the work is done for us all we have to do is add the pictures and maybe a few who, what, when and wheres:-) lol - She also gave us a few embellishments to add if we'd like. Thank You JoAnn it is very pretty!



No comments: