Saturday, December 22, 2007

Day 8 for ABC Altered Book Club

Hard to believe that Christmas is only 3 days away, but will still be paying for it until next Christmas:-) lol - Is everyone done Christmas shopping? I went and bought my turkey and pumpkin pies today and braved the fruit aisle to get cranberry sauce and let me tell you brave is an apt word - it is dangerous to try and get cranberry sauce during the holidays - people are like jackels waiting for a box to be put out and grabbing them out of stockers hands before they can even stock the shelves... Wal-Mart needs to give hazzard pay to stockers during the holidays and you better make sure your life insurance is paid up before you venture into the stores for Christmas dinner shopping:-( lol

Day 8 - Group 1 is from Kay Hanson she made us a Christmas tag - I think I'll be using mine as a book mark.
front
back
Day 8 group 2 is from me (Theresa) I made an altered CD it can be used as a wall hanging or a Christmas tree ornament however you would like to display it. The top half is again my hand made paper (see Saturday April 21, 2007 - Elizabeth's teaching at work) The bottom half is shelf lining paper that I have had sitting in my closet for years now - The image is from The 2006 Christmas Countdown sponsered by Lisa Vollrath from Ten Two Studios and Go Make Something

No comments: