Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Day 5 ABC ALtered Book Club

I know the days are a bit confusing for you ladies just remember that I am posting pictures from 2 yahoo groups and also that ABC was one day behind that is why my Puzzle Art Plus group is on Day 6 while were still back here on Day 5 I guess I should have numbered them so as to skip day 1 but I didn't think about it until to late:-(

Anyway lets enjoy our beautiful Day 5 gifts from Judy Matheny and Anna Circo.

Day 5 Group 1's gift is from Judy Matheny she made is really cute Keyholder or Ornament you choose how you want to use it - me mine is going on my keys:-) I love Frosty - Thank you Judy he is just adorable!!


Day 5 group 2 is given to us by Anna Circo - she call these 'Fortune Christmas Trees'

I don't know if everyones fortunes are the same but mine says...

LOVE IS LIKE WILDFLOWERS

IT IS OFTEN FOUND IN THE MOST

UNLIKELY OF PLACES


Thank you Anna they are very pretty - what did you use to color them? I love the colors very much!

No comments: