Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Day 6 Puzzle Art Plus

On the sixth day of Christmas our dear friend Kathy Burns gave to us... The coolest looking necklace to commerate puzzle art plus:-) These necklaces were wrapped in mini felt mittens, the mittens them selves were a cute gift! I actually know how these were made - she used to slides or glass and placed the puzzle between them and then she sottered them together - I have a freind who went out the very day I received Kathy's package and bought everything she needs to make necklaces like this I am going to have go to her house and play.


Kathy I LOVE my necklace and my daughter did too - she is actually wearing it - I am glad I had two spots in this swap or my daughter may have stolen mine:-) lol - I have already worn mine twice I have a nice outfit that I usually only get to wear once or twice a year and this necklace with the copper color goes PERFECTLY with it.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is SO original. I am truly impressed with this artist.

Elizabeth
Wichita, KS