Friday, December 14, 2007

12 Days of Christmas

In two of my yahoo groups I hosted a 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS swap (idea came from the Art E-Zines Artfull Christmas swap hosted by Holly V.) I ended up with three groups total.

So the gifts are below starting with Day 1


Puzzle Art Plus Day 1 gift by Joan Buchman a paper pinwheel Christmas ornament. This gift already has an honored spot on my Christmas tree.
ABC Altered Book Club Group 1 by Theresa Pillow a coaster made from a ceramic tile using alcohol inks and 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas' rubber stamp


ABC Altered Book Club Group 2 by Mary Nunaley a microwave popcorn holder - microwave popcorn my favorite!! I had to hide this gift from my daughter who is a popcorn thief:-) lol (Mary is from my Tennessee Stampers group on Yahoo, when I was shy a few days she volunteered to take a day)

Check back everyday right up to and including Christmas Day to see all the wonderfully creative gifts made by my fellow artists - I promise to do my best to upload the pictures everyday, but please remember that it is the Christmas season and instead of shopping I am busy at my sewing machine so if I forget a day check back the next I'm sure I will have updated both days by then.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for hosting and inviting me to sub. This was so fun. I have a link the the instructions for the santa popcorn holder on my blog.

http://suintn.blogspot.com/2007/11/santa-popcorn-holder.html

The original idea came from the Creative Corner blog (a link to that can be found on mine).

Happy unwrapping everyone.