Saturday, April 12, 2008

Charms

I've been working on charms for a few different swaps I'm in and thought I'd share them with everyone. I really like how they turned out the 3 below with pictures on them are made using Scrabble tiles, I used my dremmel (my favoirte tool) to add the holes in the tiles printed the pictures from my computer and sprayed them with workable fixative after they dried I add Dimmensional Magic and the dangle beads - the puzzle pieces are real I painted them and covered them with Gel Medium for strength as well as the Dimensional Magic and then added the P these were made for a swap on my Puzzle Art Plus group - the holes are strengthened with eyelets. The dragonfly is a store bought charm with beads added to glitz it up a bit, the blue and red one is a handmade bead using polymer clay, it was used with leftover clay that gets caught in my past machine this way nothing is ever wasted:-)

No comments: