Saturday, December 20, 2008

On the 7th Day of Christmas

ABC Altered Book Club On the 7th Day of Christmas our true friend Jeanene made for us a very unique recycled necklace - Jeanene I love the necklace it was extremely creative thank you very much!!!! I am think my daughter is going to steal the from me when she spies it- it is just up her alley and will get lots more mileage around her neck:-) lol

Over at Puzzle Art Plus our Friend Suzi made for us an AWESOME Winter Tea Party recipe book. Thank you Suzi this is a beautiful gift and will be used I know my daughter who is the cook in the family is going to love trying out the new recipes and will for sure love making the desert recipes!!

inside this beautiful book is recipes for...
Tomato Bouillon
Bacon Tomato Puff
Carrot-Ginger Tea Sandwiches
Curry Cashew Sandwich Spread
Cranberry Chicken Tea Sandwiches
Apricot White Chocolate Scones
Cranberry Scones
Easy Devonshire Cream
Snowy Glazed Apple Squares
Pumpkin Pie Cake
Swedish Tea Cookes

No comments: