Monday, July 28, 2008

My final gift from my husband

At first I wanted him to buy me a new label maker that used cheaper cartridges, but I soon found out that wasn't going to work because they didn't have all the symbols that my label maker has just decided to stick with the one I have for now:-)

Since Paper Imagery Designs was having a birthday sale to celebrate Lori Roberts Birthday - I decided what better way to spend my money then at a birthday sale:-) lol I bought two sheets of stamps and two collage sheets if you really want to see what they are you can click on the links to see them.

Artistic Collages

Paris 1900

Digi Fashion Women 196

Fashion Women

The Sale is going on until the July 31st if you want to take advantage of the 15% off sale -

Tim Holtz NEW Stamps $16.96 after discount

Stampington Stamps from $12.00 to $15.00 after discount

Maya Road Products from $1.70 to $6.00 after discount

and most of their VERY Popular Collage Sheets as low as $1.70 each WOW!!!!

I will be enjoying my new stamps by the end of the week I can't wait:-)

No comments: