Saturday, May 3, 2008

5th Anniversary Circle Swap and CONTEST

My ABC Altered Book Club is celebrating its 5th anniversary - this year we decided to make CD books. I'm going to host a contest, everyone has been doing them so I thought I would to:-) lol

My first CD has the phrase "#5 Is Alive" -- Who can tell me what that phrase is from - I will give you a hint giving me this answer will date you:-) lol -- I will draw two names from both my groups (ABC and PAP - PLEASE when you leave your comment tell me which group your from allthough I know most I sometimes forget who is from which group) Everyone who leaves me their answer by leaving a comment will have their name in the drawing - I'll be making my comments private so everyone has a fair chance. Contest will close May 9th at Midnight

Have Fun




9 comments:

NormaA said...

Is it Short Circuit, no 5. with Steve Guttenberg(1986).
Norma

Anonymous said...

from the movie "Short Circuit"......


from the puzzle group

Kathy L............

Kat said...

#5 is alive is about a robot named #5 in the movie "Short Circuit". I looked on the internet. LOL. If this dates me its because I'm so old I'd never heard of it.

Kat

Halle said...

I know!! Short Circut. I actually loved that movie back in the day.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm visiting from PAP. #5 is alive is from the movie Short Circuit, isn't it?

MrsLoomis said...

Number Five ALIVE--no disassemble, Stephanie


Short Circuit (1985?)


Newton Crosby: I am standing here beside myself....

PAP

Nettie said...

Number 5 is alive is from the movie "Short Circuit"
This is Annette from PuzzleArtPlus.
Thanks

workswithpaper said...

Johnny 5 is Alive Movie? or Short Circut movie?
Hugs, Dale,><

Anonymous said...

#5 is alive is from the movie, Short Circuit.

Carolyn Miller (ABC group)