Saturday, September 29, 2007

More Dominos



Here are two more dominos I did yesterday, These are pins instead of neclaces this time.


The butterfly one has been embossed - The fem is stamped and my favorite - I've been experimenting with new ways of embellishing them I used some glitter and gems on them.

The laugh for all of these I actually melted my heat gun yesterday while doing these I heat set between applications and I guess I kept my heat gun on to long so the inside melted to to the outside:-) lol Well I was able to buy a new pink one - don't think that was how I wanted a new one but it was legit:-) lol

1 comment:

My name is Terry.... said...

I love these...I have a set of Dominos I have been wanting to alter and haven't tried it yet, now that I see yours I will have to give it a shot!!
Terry
http://neverfinishprojects.blogspot.com/